Saturday, September 18, 2004

Two boobs, one ass, no brain

Are you fucking kidding me with this Miss America bullshit? Of course they dropped the talent competition. When some bimbo from Iowa drives a tractor as her talent while South Dakota’s finest brings pride and honor to her family by jumping on a trampoline as her skill, what choice did they have?

Scholarship pageant, my delectable ass. If it were about education why does the quiz portion of the scoring account for 5% of the overall score while evening gown, casual wear, string bikini and titty authenticity account for the remaining 95%?

Now don’t get me wrong, I like ogling a nice pair of cheeks and globes as much as the next guy. I’m just saying call a spade a spade for Christ’s sake. If nearly the entire score is based on whether it jiggles when you walk in a Speedo, then don’t try to convince me it’s about getting a college education. I've got one already and I’m not falling for your "world peace" horseshit.

What amazes me is how hard women have worked for suffrage, equality, independence and freedom and yet this 84 year old tradition from the dark ages continues in full force. Where are the hairy legged, bushy armpit feminists when this shit is going on?

Please. Scholarship pageant. Don’t lie to me. It’s a beauty contest. Now put on your makeup, go cook my dinner and get ready to suck my dick like the Stepford Wife you are.