Sunday, October 03, 2004

Audio Blogging

It's freaking cold in Chicago right now, especially for a boy who's been training in 90 degree heat all year. The kind of cold that turns "Big Jay" into just "j." The marathon is this Sunday and I'm flying out on the 4th so I can get a few runs in at their ball numbing temperature. While I'm gone, I'll be relying on the wildly successful blogging cop-out we all know as Audio Blogger. I'll be checking in to hear the clips and distinguish between them until Friday, which is when Jazz arrives and I assure you I will be preoccupied until we land in Houston on Monday.

If I don't finish the race I'll lie and say I did. If I trip and humiliate myself, I'll lie and say I didn't. Now call and entertain me.

The Audio Blogger number is:

661-716-2564

After Audio Blogger answers enter the following as your phone number:

713-555-5555

The temporary PIN is:

5555