Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Chi-cah-go

It's colder than a motherfucker up in here. This is bullshit! BULLSHIT! I went outside this morning to test my Addidas on the Chicago Waterfront and it was so damn cold my nuts said, "Screw you, retard," and went back in. Only inmates and hookers should have to live in this kind of weather. Ooh, I want a hot dog.

In case you haven't heard, Seeker has finally grown tired of the women giggling at his teeny weeny. Apparently folding it back to make it look bigger is no longer working for him. I have offered to donate $1 toward his penile enlargement for every blog that joins his webring bullshit. He's hoping to pick up about 4 inches, or 10.16 centimeters for all you blokes, good fellows and chaps out there, so this could take a while. Join, don't join. I don't give a fuck. It's not my johnson, right? Personally, I don't care to be associated with the puny pecker motherfucker, but ego will not allow me to be left out of the community ring he has created. Bastard.

Back to me, you boring audio midgets. Thank you, k, for being my one and only. I'll blog later this week about the Windy City, but for now I need to go load up on some amber carbs. The ale beckons to me.

Cheers.
















Truth is a Matter of Perspective Site Ring
Ring Owner: Seeker Site: Truth is a Matter of Perspective
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet