Thursday, December 16, 2004

A lesson in how to properly trash someone

The great Eleanor Roosevelt once said "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." I love that quote. Therefore, when my opinion pisses people off I feel secure enough in the fact that I am deep down a good person, perhaps a little too deep, but c'est la vie. I mean no harm and quite frequently you will catch me apologizing in my comments for this or that. Regardless, I have my opinions.

So when someone dedicates a post to me and my ignorance, I am amused. I've been called an Ass many a time and that pattern shows no evidence of changing. But what one should learn is that if you are going to quietly trash a man without addressing him directly and then include a photograph so everyone knows the face of the bastard of which you speak, don't be so fucking lazy that you use a direct link to his profile photo's URL. Copy that son of a bitch onto your hard drive and host the motherfucker yourself or shit like this is inevitably going to happen.

**UPDATE** 1:50PM Cent
The photo has since been switched out. If you would like to see what I changed it to before it was discovered by the blog owner you can click here. WARNING - Rated X.