Monday, January 17, 2005

Penis vs. Vagina

Not that our opinions matter, but Jasmine and I are debating about the sex of the babies. She thinks it's two boys. I think it's two girls. I'm confident that's how my luck will run. I'll be outnumbered, outvaginaed, outsmarted, and outvoted for the rest of my life. We've batted around a few baby names, nothing serious yet. We'll have a separate poll for that once we get a Top Ten for each sex in order to cover all the bases. In the meantime, let's a have a little gender quiz. Everybody who gets it right wins not a damn thing. Everybody who gets it wrong wins exactly the same thing. Lucky bastards.

And before anyone pipes up, I know I have a gap between my text and the poll that's wider than the valley between Tara Reid's fake breasts, but they don't make a book called Blog Polls for Dummies.









What is growing inside my wife?
A pair of tiny, but soon to be massive penises
Way too many ovaries
A balanced soup of testosterone and estrogen