Sunday, January 16, 2005

Voting

Stop. After I got an email at the beginning of the week I asked people to stop voting. This is one sentence from that email:

1/11/05
Jay, quite honestly, I could single-handedly beat you. I have my own domain. I could put anything@dot.com and verify it.


You absolutely can not compete with that. I didn't want you guys busting your asses because you're all competing against one chic with absolutely nothing better to do than sit up all night voting hundreds of times. This contest is easily rigged and I think we've all proven that. There's no glory in that kind of win. I'm honest to god fine with second place in this case. In fact, I'm proud of second place. It means I didn't stoop. No more voting. But you guys made me smile with your determination. That was pretty cool.

Let's get back to posts about my sweet little candy apple ass.