Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ghosts from Christmas past

I got this email today:

-----Original Message-----
From: Psycho, Tricia [mailto:crazy-ex-girlfriend@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 2:42 PM
To: 'Jay'
Subject:

dear jay,

hi handsome! long time no talk, huh? how have you been? i've been thinking about you lately. i hope it's gone both ways. what have you been up to? you know me, i've been keeping busy. i sold a painting to a man in houston a few weeks ago and the affirmation has really boosted my ego. well, anyway, i was just wanting to see how you've been. it's been almost a year since we talked and don't worry, i forgive you for not bailing me out of jail that night. (jk) but that's cool. i know you've probably moved on so maybe we can get together for some fun, you know? that's one area we never had problems in, right?

call me, sexy, and we'll set something up. i can't wait. 832-217-xxxx
trish

I told Jazz that Trish emailed. She met Trish when I was dating her a few years ago. There was no response. I haven't replied yet, either.